Just follow this link and use the code STMMMS88733 when checking out to get $10 off! Its an awesome deal and I love using the software!

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Over the years I have studied my genealogy slowly, but steadily. I am consolodating years of research from myself, my grandmother and her sister.

Here is a link to what I have on Rootsweb.com http://wc.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=karajones

Surnames include: ALEXANDER[8], ARIANSE[1], ARNOLD[1], BAKER[1], BARTON[1], BEALE[2], BECK[10], BLUE[1], BRADEN[1], BRENNEISEN[1], BROWNING[1], BROWNSON[2], BULKEY[1], BURTON[2], BUYS[3], BYSSHE[1], CARR[6], CHAPMAN[2], COKAIN[1], COMER[1], CRANFORD[1], CULLOM[14], DAVIS[1], DOLLIN[2], ELLER[1], ELLSBERRY[1], ELMES[1], FORD[1], FRYER[2], FUDGE[5], GARLAND[1], GIBSON[1], GOODRICH[1], GOODWIN[9], GOSTWICK[5], GRAYBEAL[5], HANNAH[1], HENDRICKSON[1], HENSON[2], HILL[2], HILLIARD[2], HINDS[1], HINES[1], HOWARD[6], HUDDLESTON[1], JANSEN[1], JARMAN_OR_JERMAN[1], JONES[6], KEHOE[8], KING[2], LUNG[1], MADDOX[1], MARTIN[3], MAXWELL[3], MCDERMID[1], MCGREGORY[2], MCHENRY[18], MCKNIGHT[1], MCKNITT[1], MCWHIRTER[1], MC_HENRY[4], MILLER[1], MOODY[1], MOORE[1], MOTTRAM[4], NICHOLAS[1], NORCRAFT[3], NORTHCRAFT[3], OTT[1], OTTINGER[1], OWEN[6], PARROTT[1], PECKE[1], PETRE[2], POPE[1], PORTER[2], POSEY[1], PYKE[1], RANDLE[1], RIDDLE[1], ROARK[3], SMITH[1], SMYTH[1], SPENCER[29], SPENCER_JR[1], SUSANNAH[1], SWINK[1], TAYLOR[2], THYSSEN[1], TIPLADY[2], TOWNSEND[13], TUCKWYLLER[1], TULLOCK[2], UNTON[1], VANOVER[9], VAUGHN[1], WALLACE[2], WAMPLER[3], WATSON[1], WENTWORTH[2], WILLIAM[1], WINTERSLICK[1], YATES[1]

If you have any of the same surnames, let me know and we can share information.

Here’s a couple other places I have information… I really need to consolidate. OK, I’m working on the consolidation process…

Kindred Konnections

Genealogy.com


helpful websites:
Putnam Co TN research
Alexanders of New Munster, Maryland
Larkin Maxwel line
Blue Family Genealogy Forum
National Blue Family Association
James Owen Fudge line
Wampler Family
Col. Thomas Beale line

No comments: